drank Orange Creme Dreams by Talbott Teas

Hubby went peppercorn crazy at the bulk herb store and the pink ones were just so cute…

…that I crushed a pinch of them into this nice orangey blend, most often compared to Creamsicle flavor. Their presence was detectible when the cup was hot, less so as it cooled.

Which leads to a couple of questions for amateur or pro blenders and alchemists: 1) how many peppercorns does it take to really warm your cup up? 2) what kinds of tea do you or would you put a peppercorn in?

nomnomnom this sounds good!

Bonnie

Peppercorns in chai and chocolate (although I use something like a basket and play with the strength…this way you can pull the basket out.).

gmathis

I’m not much of a chai person, just in the dead of winter, but I have some Belgian Chocolate rooibos that might be good with a kick…