drank Hampton Breakfast by Ahmad Tea

There are not adjectives powerful enough to describe how I loathe springing forward. Sorry, DST lovers. My poor circadian rhythms are in a tailspin.

Nothing’ll do but tea-based caffeine at its stoutest until I actually see daylight in the morning again. So this may be in the frequent-drinker lineup for a while. When you dole out the leaves judiciously, it has a little coppery-fruity foretaste. As it sits, it just builds more muscle. Muscle I need to drag me through the day, I think.

K S

For most of my life Indiana was on Indiana time. We never changed our clocks. I think we changed time zones or something. It actually got dark around 10:00 and it was daylight when I got up. A few years ago they changed us to eastern time for no good reason other than so they could play golf half the night. Yes, I’m grumbling. I don’t even have a job and I can’t adjust to time change. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Now that you have me wound, I guess I’ll make some tea… of course I was going to anyway :)

JacquelineM

I agree, agree, agree! HATE spring forward!! Give me back my hour!!!!!

gmathis

It’s a conspiracy. Night people. Bah. ;)

ashmanra

I love DST but wish we would just stay on it all year!

Azzrian

That one hour for me equates to about 5 hours.

Comments

K S

JacquelineM

I agree, agree, agree! HATE spring forward!! Give me back my hour!!!!!

gmathis

It’s a conspiracy. Night people. Bah. ;)

ashmanra

I love DST but wish we would just stay on it all year!

Azzrian

That one hour for me equates to about 5 hours.

Southwest Missouri