drank Paris Morning by Savoy Tea Company

Almost like candy for breakfast. Nothing new to say about it after half a dozen tasting notes; caramelly, lemony. Only for mornings when there’s time to enjoy it. Because of where I buy it, when I drink it, I have strong sensory connections of leisurely days in the days of the Ozarks. I am in deep need of a strong dose of “somewhere else.”

Hang in there g.

I got a brief ‘somewhere else’ moment a little bit ago. A childhood friend posted picks of our trailers on the campgrounds from another lifetime. Such wonderful memories from when life was simple and made sense… and dad took care of everything. All i had to do was ride my bike and have fun.

gmathis

Pre RV? Pop up tent trailers? My parents hauled one from here to San Francisco and back one summer. And—I can’t believe I’m remembering this—my souvenir from Chinatown was a tiny wooden tea set. I wonder what happened to it…

K S

tents, pop ups, & up to old 24 foot camper. Too bad you don’t still have the tea set. At least you got the cool memory.

Comments

K S

Hang in there g.