drank Chance Combinations by Custom

For a lark, threw some black peppercorns in with some aging Belgian Chocolate rooibos (Metropolitan, I think). Couldn’t taste the peppercorns separately, but I think they added a little depth of flavor and warmth, rather than heat, that brought this oldie but goodie back to life.

Alphakitty

I find that you don’t get a lot of flavor out of peppercorns in tea unless you lightly crush them first.

gmathis

Yeah, I should’ve smooshed them.

Comments

Alphakitty

gmathis

Yeah, I should’ve smooshed them.

Southwest Missouri