This is going to be an acquired taste, I think; drinking for the health benefits more than anything else. A deep forest-y taste; something an Ent or a wood elf might offer you to drink. Just now reading indigobloom’s comment from a previous note that it works with honey. Will try that next steep.

Indigobloom

LOL a wood elf, I love it! but you are so right… what a fun association to have with raspberry leaf tea :P

gmathis

…that or I can see a old mountain “yarb” woman wrapped in several granny shawls carrying a paper packet of this in her basket of remedies…

Indigobloom

ah that to! or from some old new orleans voodoo shop (because this stuff is magical, makes the pains go away!)

gmathis

Will be paying careful attention to the medicinal effects :)

Comments

Indigobloom

gmathis

Will be paying careful attention to the medicinal effects :)

Southwest Missouri