Well, girls…after watching the calendar and drinking this for several consecutive evenings, I believe I can give it a thumbs up for doing what it’s purported to do! Symptoms reduced pretty significantly. Still looks like dryer lint.

lol mmm tasty cup of dryer lint!

Terri HarpLady

I used to drink lots of raspberry leaf, back when I was in my womanly prime. Now that I’m done with all that (halleluiah!), I don’t drink it anymore. In fact, I noticed I still had some in the cupboard, so I gave it to one of my daughters.

Comments

lol mmm tasty cup of dryer lint!

Terri HarpLady