drank Hawaiian Dreams by Della Terra Teas

What I woke up craving for breakfast was a week on a beach—pick a beach, any beach—with a stack of good books, sunshine guaranteed, and no work, family, or other obligations whatever.

What I settled for was a cup of this lovely tropical tea. Heavy on the coconut, mild on the pineapple, dessert-sweet. This one is well done.

Tea Sipper

Aw, that sounds nice. Books and the beach. :D

gmathis

Doesn’t it, though? I’d take a beach, a deck, a backyard, a hammock, a cabin in the woods, or a hole in a tree if it came with solitude and guilt-free time to read!

Comments

Tea Sipper

Aw, that sounds nice. Books and the beach. :D