Found myself in that situation where there’s a little more than needed for one cup, not enough for two, so I dragged out a big mug and made with lots of leaf and a shorter steep (3 1/2 min). Lots of malt and cocoa, less of the raisin-esque character I noted the first time around. I’m thinking this is one of those rare and wonderful breakfast teas you just can’t ruin.

Nicole

I really need to get out next week and get some of this. It gets such good reviews and “malty” definitely puts it in my interest range!

Terri HarpLady

I should add another tin of this to my cupboard, it was pretty nice :)

heh i should try this one sometime lol

Comments

Nicole

Terri HarpLady

I should add another tin of this to my cupboard, it was pretty nice :)

heh i should try this one sometime lol