I’m still unable to get my favorite Lemon and Green Tea (San Francisco Herb & Natural Food) that I normally picked up in bulk local indie grocery. Boo.

So as I was rummaging this afternoon, I wondered if this might be a plausible substitute. It isn’t; not straight up, anyway. If you like serious, tart, citrusy lemon, this is exactly what you need. I reached for sweetener almost immediately. One turbinado sugar packet wasn’t quite enough; two was a bit much. But now it more closely resembles the lemon pastry vibe I’m going for.

Second steep edit: Was good. TeaFrog’s flavored green teas hold their flavor the second time around better than any others I’ve tried.

Atacdad

Thought you were going to go for comparison to lemonade :-)

gmathis

That actually may be a little more accurate!

Comments

Atacdad

Thought you were going to go for comparison to lemonade :-)

gmathis

That actually may be a little more accurate!

Southwest Missouri