drank Genmaicha Satsuki by Den's Tea

This was tucked into an adorable little envelope courtesy of Claire.

Looks like popcorn, smells like sesame, leads with a roasty-toasty flavor, even when I didn’t research proper steep time and let this go well past 2 minutes. (The recommended sweet spot, per Den’s, is 30 seconds.) Eagerly anticipating doing it properly next time!

Claire

I usually steep mine about 45 seconds to a minute, although I think it really doesn’t suffer much from letting it go longer. It’s a tolerant tea!

Comments

Claire

Southwest Missouri