Keeping a date with Tazo the cat. I promised that when I got home from the nursing home run this afternoon, we’d have a cuddle in the patio glider. Hardship, let me tell you…about 75 degrees, not a bit of breeze or dampness, just warm quiet afternoon sun. A blessing.

The date actually started a little later than intended…getting the truck stuck in 6" of mud behind my dad’s barn slowed down the drive home a bit. Tell you about it when my spouse is ready to look back on the adventure and laugh :)

I still don’t think this is particularly chocolatey, still just used 1 bag, but in a much smaller cup and left it in the whole time. Still a fair rooibos.

Nicole

My cat date today was letting them roam the backyard while I stretched out on a blanket with a book but fell asleep. :) Enjoy the limited number of spring days we’ll probably get this year. :)

K S

The weather GMathis gets, we usually get the next day. I have high hopes for tomorrow :) I’ll have to settle for the dog though as the cats will have nothing to do with me outdoors.

ashmanra

Hooray! I am glad spring finally made it to you!

Comments

Nicole

K S

ashmanra

Hooray! I am glad spring finally made it to you!

Southwest Missouri