drank Vanilla Oolong by Adagio Teas

Surprise—a fraction of a pouch had lodged itself in the bottom of my bits n’ pieces basket. This particular sample is elderly, but hasn’t lost its gentle vanilla sweetness, even on a second steep. Reminds me of one of those little crisp tea cookies. A good Adagio.

At any rate, it’s keeping me warm on what is still a coolish afternoon—upper 50’s and cloudy. But I promised Tazo a cuddle and a pet in the patio glider and he is very purr-sistent when I don’t pay up. You can hear a very cold crowd cheering at the school ball field a couple blocks away.