drank Decaf Darjeeling by Harney & Sons

I bought a whole pound of this ages ago, and probably shouldn’t have; though it’s a good decaf, it’s now gone a little flat. Thanks to a suggestion from jacquelinem, I think I can salvage what’s left—a few hunks of brown rock sugar restored its depth of flavor a bit.

Still in search of the ultimate unflavored decaf black tea that has the flavor punch of its counterpart, but this one still qualifies as highly plausible.

ashmanra

I couldn’t drink this one. It was too washed out for me! I finally put it in a tin and have it all set to give away.

gmathis

I’m beginning to think “washed out” is just what I’ll have to settle for, decaf wise.

Comments

ashmanra

gmathis