drank Gold Peak Unsweetened by Gold Peak

Just needed a swig of something cool after helping mow the mud—er, lawn, since I didn’t have a jug of better quality sun tea in the fridge. (Anybody seen the sun tea jug? How can something that big disappear from a garage?) Gold Peak is my hubby’s bottled drink of choice and the only commercially bottled tea I can stand these days. It’s not rank with citric acid. A good “it’ll do” in a pinch.

K S

A local Mexican restaurant serves this. It is a pretty good swig. Their green tea would also be pretty good if it were unsweet.

Comments

K S

Southwest Missouri