Do your cuppa cravings taper off some as the weather (finally!) warms up? Here, Memorial Day pretty much marks the transition to one decent cup in the morning, then use up all last winter’s mezza-mezza scraps for iced tea until there’s a nip in the air again.

This one is decidedly mezza; one-dimensional. Maybe just a hint of copper in the sip. Eh.

Nicole

My desire for hot tea does taper off during summer. However, since I work in an office where they can’t seem to get the HVAC system in line, I’ll be freezing all summer so hot tea at work will still happen. Except for the days when it is 90 in my area of the office. Then we’ll all just leave early in protest.

gmathis

Our AC comfort level is inverse with the weather, too. With temps in the 80’s I have a fighting chance of wearing seasonally appropriate clothes for a week or so. Then, when it’s 90 plus, we’ll be back in sweaters and blankets again.

Comments

Nicole

gmathis