Good morning, all. I’m about halfway through this Upton sample packet, and I like it little better than I did at first. This morning’s cup has a little sweet pastry character to it.

Or maybe it’s just a pastry craving. After 48 hours of weather-induced anxiety and halfheartedly gnawing on fast food in various basements the past couple evenings, I’m hungry! (And safe, for which I am much more grateful. Son and husband are threatening to sell our worldly goods and move to a cave.)

Hesper June

So glad you and your family are safe!

Ysaurella

that’s good news gmathis

yyz

Glad the crisis is over.

Terri HarpLady

Glad to hear you guys survived the night! That was some wild weather last night, eh?

Tea Sipper

I’m happy to hear things are better for you guys now!

gmathis

Terri, how close did it get to you? Is it very floody up there? I had to wade to the clothesline in mud this afternoon.

Kittenna

i was watching news coverage of the tornadoes while they were occurring last night… scary stuff. Glad to see people safe (and posting)!

Comments

Hesper June

So glad you and your family are safe!

Ysaurella

that’s good news gmathis

yyz

Glad the crisis is over.

Terri HarpLady

Tea Sipper

I’m happy to hear things are better for you guys now!

gmathis