drank English Breakfast by Ahmad Tea

Second quarter’s investment at the neighbor’s garage sale. This one doesn’t seem to get much love in other reviews, except for the cute packaging.

I’ll be the rebel: I like it. The product description, at least the one posted here, doesn’t mention the varieties in the blend, but educated guess would say lots of Keemun and a little Assam. Sweet and melba-toasty without milk.

Not as strong as my preferred Assam weekday morning teas, but it’s Sunday and I’m blessed with an hour in the patio glider watching Tazo take his morning nap in the sun. I don’t need to be kicked awake today.

Michelle Butler Hallett

I really like Ahman’s Ceylon tea, and I’m generally not crazy about Ceylon. I’d not be surprised to find more of their offerings better than I’d expect.

gmathis

It’s not readily available in this part of the world—lucky finds at discount outlets and (as mentioned above) in the neighbor’s back yard, but I haven’t had a bad one yet.

Comments

Michelle Butler Hallett

gmathis