drank Ceylon BOP by Starwest

Fox Farm (local health food grocery) has significantly expanded its tea selection (oh, darn!) so I am dutifully sipping away at all my scraps and samples in order to justify a significant shopping excursion soon.

This one isn’t top-of-the-heap but it is tasty and an easy steeper, maybe leans to the more astringent side. A good inexpensive staple.

Spencer

I cannot say that I have ever heard of Fox Farm, but sipping through samples to justify a tea purchase trip? Sounds like a great idea to me.

gmathis

It isn’t a chain, just an inexpensive local outlet for tea, health food, and miscellaneous international groceries. My husband and I can spend an hour just prowling the aisles for fun.

Comments

Spencer

gmathis