Yeah. That kind of morning. When you wake up and your eyes are so dry and tired you bumble to the kitchen to get a couple of damp tea bags to use as compresses for a while…and you don’t realize there are holes in both of them, and when you flip the bags to put the cool side back on your eyes you get a face full of tea schmutz.

These bags, thankfully, had no holes. This is one of the strongest English Breakfast blends I’m aware of. (Many of you would make jokes about using to peel paint off lawn furniture.) Half to get these bleary eyes open; half to ice down and keep the bleary eyes open.

Spencer

Ouch…thank goodness for those teabags playing double duty.

Bonnie