The pace at work the next three days promises to vacillate between screaminess and utter wild-eyed hysteria, so we’re at least starting the morning with a bit of calm and elegance before I start pulling my hair out in panic-induced wads.

This is sweet and subtle and cocoa-y. Stress subtle. Very good, but not for a morning caffeine jolt. Better for afternoon cookies, or for you gentle non-black-tea subtle people out there.

K S

I don’t miss utter wild-eyed hysteria at all. Just remain calm, and eat more cookies.

gmathis

I’m out of cookies, down to cracker crumbs, and the chocolate stash was gone last week. About to gnaw my own arm off at the elbow. Anybody have a muzzle I can borrow?

Hesper June

Oh, no! Thank goodness you still have tea! I hope that this stress ends soon for you.

Comments

K S

gmathis