drank Calm by Tazo

Work has been so mind-numbingly nuts of late I’ve been gasping for quiet and moments with no demands made of me.

Enjoying a few of those now, with a half-cup of Calm as a companion. Left the bag in, wonder if that’s the reason the licorice is coming through stronger than usual. The mint and other goodies in this blend keep it from getting too out of hand.

Fjellrev

Hope work will calm down soon.

gmathis

Thanks. Fiscal year end. (Working for a school district for decades, I would be a rich woman if I had a quarter for every time someone asked, “And what do you do all summer?”)

Comments

Fjellrev

Hope work will calm down soon.

gmathis