Husband and I took a much-needed, irresponsible, AWOL, just-us day in Northwest Arkansas today. Discovered The Fresh Market in Rogers, which is the identical twin of a Whole Foods with a different name slapped on the front.

The “big names” in the tea aisle made me dance and giggle—Steven Smith Teamaker! Two Leaves and a Bud! Adagio! Harney and Sons! And a handful of Ambessa tins, one of which just had to come home with us. A treat I can’t wait to break into.

MsWhatsit

I love the Fresh Market even though I hate the prices. Lots of neat stuff there.

Terri HarpLady

What??? They have Steven Smith Teamaker there? Whole Foods doesn’t even have that!

gmathis

Oh, yeah—could easily blow a week’s grocery budget on a handful of items there.

The Steven Smith varieties available were pretty basic—-an Earl Grey and one or two more.

Comments

MsWhatsit

Terri HarpLady

gmathis

Oh, yeah—could easily blow a week’s grocery budget on a handful of items there.

Southwest Missouri