drank Assam Gold Rain by Teavana

Still working on my little 2 oz packet; I don’t not like it, but in retrospect, for what I paid for it, I had hoped it would make me go, “Oh, WOW!” instead of, “Oh….nice.”

takgoti

Sigh. That’s such a bummer when it happens.

Blacks can be more finicky for me than I thought they would be. On some days? Mind quakingly good. On another day, the same tea might be disappointingly bleh. It leads me to believe that I either need to pay much closer attention to what I’m doing or that my palate is not ill-equipped on some occasions to calibrate itself into the “magic” place.

Here’s hoping you hit a sweet note on the tea before your sample runs out.

Comments

takgoti

Sigh. That’s such a bummer when it happens.

Here’s hoping you hit a sweet note on the tea before your sample runs out.

Southwest Missouri