drank Misty Meadows by Savoy Tea Company

“Misty Meadows” sounds so much more refined than “green tea with almond and orange.” But orange and almond it is, and an excellent blend at that.

Almonds have this pesky habit of going bitter in a black tea. With the lighter temp and steep time required for green tea, the flavor is just perfect. Not sure the peppercorns are kicking in much kick, maybe a little uptick at the end of each sip.

Enjoying this on a morning when a quick wake-up isn’t necessary, but it’s definitely not a hurry-up morning tea. Much better for afternoons or “prevenings” when you have time to rock and relax.

Score another one for Savoy’s pleasantly-flavored green teas.

gmathis

Lazy prevening confirmation: still good on 2nd steep! Just cut back the amount of liquid a bit.