drank Milk Black Tea by Nature's Tea Leaf

Tazo the cat said I needed a cup of this today. (Yes, he’s still outdoors.) And then promptly tried to keep me from drinking it by head-butting my hands until I petted him according to his specifications. Both hands, full attention.

If you like cream in your tea, or sweet and pastry flavorings, this is one to try. Best with a very light touch on temp and time to keep the milk from tasting like hot milk, if that makes sense.

JustJames

you named your cat tazo? that’s excellent! this sounds like a tea i would like.

gmathis

Black shorthair, jade green eyes, a battle scar or two; it fit perfectly.

JustJames

excellent, and completely appropriate… does he/she steal tea when you’re not looking?

gmathis

Not yet. To the amusement of several fellow Steepsters, we have not made a formal full-time indoor commitment; just visiting rights.

JustJames

my grin has wrapped around my head two times, lol.

Comments

JustJames

you named your cat tazo? that’s excellent! this sounds like a tea i would like.

gmathis

Black shorthair, jade green eyes, a battle scar or two; it fit perfectly.

JustJames

my grin has wrapped around my head two times, lol.

Southwest Missouri