drank Orange Creme Dreams by Talbott Teas

My tin is getting a little long in the tooth, so I blew several spoonsful on a cold steep in the fridge. Not so much. I’m OK with chilled rooibos, this particular blend doesn’t handle it well. Too tart for my liking and smelled a little like stinky shoes.

Warm, it’s fine. Orangey, creamy, little tart but not obnoxiously so like it was this afternoon.

hot brew then cool it?

gmathis

Probably—that works better with greens, also. And there’s a good measure of hibiscus in this. Hibiscus never does what I want it to.

Heh this sounds delicious though….from the name. I am a sucker for orange cream flavour

Comments