drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Continuing to see some medicinal effect of raspberry leaf (ladies, highly recommended!) and experimenting with ways to un-tree-leaf the taste. Mixed in some homegrown mint. Not an unpleasant blend, and might be nice iced.

JustJames

watch yourself… both raspberry and blackberry leaf drop blood pressure (as i discovered when i was building and steeping my own iced tea blends and kept having to stop while climbing the stairs).

gmathis

Duly noted!

Comments

JustJames

gmathis