drank Backyard Botanicals by Custom

Thought some of you might like to post to this generic category, something like the Chance Combinations that gets a fair amount of traffic.
Feel free to edit the description as you see fit.

In this case, courtesy of k s and company, we’re enjoying homegrown chocolate mint. You’ll have to ask him for the particulars of the variety, but you better believe this is pleasant! Cold steeped a couple of teaspoons in the fridge on a hot afternoon. There is definitely something in the baseline of this tisane that has a Hershey bar aftertaste. So I ate a Hershey bar with it. It just had to be.

K S

It came in a white package with black letters and read chocolate mint. (I guess now a days it would be blue letters) Actually I got it at the local greenhouse this spring.

I have never tried this on its own. I always add it to something, usually puerh. However, the Hershey bar and this idea I must try. I always have a stash of Hershey dark chocolate bars around.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Terri HarpLady

I have some chocolate mint growing in my herb garden this year. I haven’t tried it yet, but it’s getting bushy enough now that I will have to start using it.

Comments

K S

Glad you enjoyed it.