drank Backyard Botanicals by Custom

OK, k s, you have done it now: created a chocolate mint addict. I had a quart steeping in the fridge to relax with this afternoon and am already trying to figure out where we can grow us a patch on the homestead. This from someone who kills marigolds.

K S

Happy to feed the addiction.

We have had it come back up in the spring. We bury it under leaves in the winter. You have grown mint before so I guess you know it will spread like crazy if you don’t keep it under control.

Terri HarpLady

All of my mints are in large pots, which doesn’t guarantee that they won’t spread, but at least helps. I made the mistake of planting my lemon balm in the ground though, now it’s cropping up all over the place, including clear across the yard.

Comments

K S

Happy to feed the addiction.

Terri HarpLady