drank Nina's Paris by Nina's Paris

First, many thanks to the really friendly people at Nina’s Paris for the cute Emily Littella sample bags (itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, tiny). Just perfect for two teaspoonsful.

After reading the description and other reviews, I expected a full frontal Froot Loops assault. Also, based on other reviews, I kept steep time short (2 minutes with another minute-ish re-dump after deciding it wasn’t done yet).

Needed more. I’m getting fruity, especially a wonderfully natural-tasting cherry (so many cherry teas taste like candy flavorings), but it’s very pale and subtle. In this case, the sample size may work against it—not enough to get a good scoop of all the “goodies.” The tea base is good; smooth.

Just enough for one more cup, in which we’ll go longer and stronger in a smaller cup. This has the potential to be superb, just wish I’d had more to play with. (Then again—that’s the point of a sample, eh? To interest you enough to want repeats!)

JustJames

cherry is a picky thing… the last i had tasted like robitussin =0( truly appalling.

ashmanra

I don’t think I have tried this one!

K S

I tasted mainly orange and peach. Strawberry came later as the cup cooled and cherry was last to be detected. My notes say it was a subtle cup. Lots of layers but more of a quiet cup.

Nina's Tea USA

hummmmm Ruth you ll received this one tuesday or wednesday…

ashmanra

Oh boy! Thank you, Nina’s! I would have posted earlier but the update wouldn’t let me! I will be looking for it tomorrow in the mail!

Comments

JustJames

ashmanra

I don’t think I have tried this one!

K S

Nina's Tea USA

hummmmm Ruth you ll received this one tuesday or wednesday…

Southwest Missouri