drank Oolong by Unknown

I may be able to source this one later; a work friend brought it to me and said she’d snap a phone picture of the box. She was disappointed because, and I quote, “I paid $15 for it and it smells like fish and paint thinner.”

(No, it doesn’t.)

Steeped, it has that characteristic, upper-end, fruity oolong fragrance. Nice yellow-orange color. Silky texture. Flavor is on the toasty end of the spectrum. Lick-lippy astringency.

MsWhatsit

I find it astonishing sometimes how much people’s tastes can differ.

gmathis

I’ve mentioned it before—-two people can drink the same tea and come up with (accurate, at least to their tastebuds) descriptions as different as cheese and powdered mouse tails :)

gmathis

Maybe that wasn’t the greatest analogy. Screamer workday has obviously fried my poor frazzled brain.

Comments

MsWhatsit

I find it astonishing sometimes how much people’s tastes can differ.

Southwest Missouri