drank Green Tea by Unknown

Second experience with this particular mystery leaf—coworker’s spouse brought back from China; that’s all I know. And it seems to be a completely different brew from the first. With water a little hotter, and possibly a shorter steep (you know how scientific and precise my tasting notes are—not)it is cleaner, brighter, almost a little lemongrassy. Pleasant for a rainy afternoon with a contented cat lounging on your lap. Tazo says hey.

Hi, Tazo! :)

gmathis

Purrrrrr ………………….kn dkd jj………….nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (He can’t type very well.)

Hehe:) thats okay, I speak cat, so I understood purr-fectly

Comments

Hesper June

Hi, Tazo! :)