Don’t you think A&D should get the award for Best Use of Humor in Tea Marketing?

Tigers, after all, can do anything—just ask Calvin.

There’s not a ton to say about it; I’m not picking up layer upon layer of flavor; but doggone, it is smooth and toasty-tasty.

Wishing that Hobbes and I could spend the day at home playing CalvinBall and drinking pots and pots of this fine, stout, no-fuss Assam. But if I have to be at work, I’m glad there’s a tiger at my desk :)

(thanks to Terri HarpLady for this morning’s flight of fancy)

Terri HarpLady

Glad you like it! I knew you would!:) Yay!

MsWhatsit

I must try this!!!! I have a son named Calvin.

gmathis

I think A & D probably had something more ferocious in mind than my favorite comic strip characters. :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

Glad you like it! I knew you would!:) Yay!

MsWhatsit

I must try this!!!! I have a son named Calvin.

gmathis