Random adjectives: suede, burgundy, fruit, mahogany wood, smooth, rich.
Watched the sun rise as I sipped, that just took extra words away.

(thanks to Terri HarpLady)

Terri HarpLady

Glad you liked it! This is a really nice & complex breakfast blend, IMO, very well balanced too.
It was really fun putting a package together for you, & I love love love those cards you sent!

yyz

This is my favourite type of morning wakeup, enveloped in a quiet inspiring contemplative beauty sipping something warm.

gmathis

Terri, I rummaged through my Cricut dies, hoping I had a harp somewhere, even attached to a Christmas angel…no such luck. I have peas and corn to go with your radishes, though :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

yyz