One of those weeks when life is so messy that tea doesn’t taste.’Nuff said.

After crying on and praying with a couple of dear friends and a couple of hours of sun-room/cat/Oreo therapy with my surrogate mom, I’m slightly closer to functional. (When she picked up the phone the other day, I said, “Hello? Is this Rent-A-Mom?”)

So I celebrated slight functionality by closing my eyes, picking a bag at, well, semi-random from the tea swap basket, and here we are.

This one is so good and fleece-blankety, looks like Terri Harplady wrote a song to it in one of her reviews some time back. It’s well deserving of odes and kudoes—-big ol’ blonde leaves; bright and bronzey at the first of the sip, rich and cocoa-y at swallow time.

Had to leave the leaves at home, but I’m eagerly anticipating a second stanza this evening. Thanks, Terri!

Veronica

Sorry your week has stunk. I hope things are less messy very soon.

K S

Hugs and prayers sister.

tigress_al

Hope your week gets better!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

It’s a good thing you have people you can reach out too! Best wishes to you!

Indigobloom

big hugs for you! Hoping things get better soon xxo

gmathis

You all made me smile. Thank you.

Hesper June

So sorry to hear you are sad. I hope things get better soon!

Nicole

Sorry to hear. Good that you have a rent-a-mom though. Hope things improve.

Comments

Veronica

Sorry your week has stunk. I hope things are less messy very soon.

K S

Hugs and prayers sister.

tigress_al

Hope your week gets better!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

It’s a good thing you have people you can reach out too! Best wishes to you!

Indigobloom

big hugs for you! Hoping things get better soon xxo

gmathis

You all made me smile. Thank you.

Hesper June

So sorry to hear you are sad. I hope things get better soon!

Nicole

Sorry to hear. Good that you have a rent-a-mom though. Hope things improve.

Southwest Missouri