Second experience with this as easygoing as the first. Cold steeped in the fridge and enjoying it iced. The extended soak gives the keemun time to come out, so it’s a little richer, but still has a candy flavor to it. But not chemically.

Wishing this had come my way a little earlier in the season—it’s very springy-summery in personality. Wonder what a cinnamon stick would do to it…

Anna

What if you cinnamon stick it, and apple piece it, and orange slice it (and all the rest of it) and turn it into a winter sangría tea?

Ooh sounds tasty! Haha

gmathis

Glad I have several bags left for further experimentation!

Comments

Anna

Ooh sounds tasty! Haha

gmathis

Glad I have several bags left for further experimentation!

Southwest Missouri