drank Peppermint by Celestial Seasonings

Confession first: this isn’t Celestial Seasonings; it’s looseleaf bulk from the local herb & indie grocery, but I’m too lazy to poke through 64 pages of peppermint brands trying to find what fits.

There.

Stomach bug keeping me at home today. Much improved since 2 a.m. but need to be near the, uh, proper facilities.

But I can be under the weather just as easily sitting outside in cool sunshine as I can indoors.

Anyway, plain peppermint leaves—first thing I grabbed when I felt like I could ingest anything. Can’t beat it for tummy uglies, clogged sinuses, or other assorted miz’ries. Will contend further that there is no need to pay for anything upscale or brand name. Plain ol’ Cheapster Steepster peppermint leaves, steeped strong—-keep some in your medicine cabinet. Cold and flu season coming.

K S

Agreed!

Bonnie

HAHAHA! For those of us who’ve been in the Peppermint room at Celestial Seasonings…it knocks you out anyway…the mint is soooo strong…you lose your senses.