As anticipated, milk accentuates the subtle chocolate hiding behind the excellent black tea base. Chocolate fog. This is not the one you want if you crave fudge.

Our little creek bottoms were coated with deliciously wispy vanilla fog this morning. I wanted to drive 20 mph to absorb the scenery; unfortunately, the vehicles behind me did not have the same opinion. So I had to enjoy it far too quickly.

K S

How’s the ankle?

JustJames

wispy vanilla fog….. i love fall.

gmathis

Limping, but nothing requiring more than ibuprofen and sympathy. My minor misfortune is providing a source of merriment to most of my coworkers.

Terri HarpLady

I love Fall!

Comments

K S

How’s the ankle?

JustJames

wispy vanilla fog….. i love fall.

gmathis