drank An Ji Bai Cha by Tao Tea Leaf

As with most sipdowns, there’s just one pinch more leaf than you really need for a full cup, but you dump it in anyway…in doing so, the mineral background referred to in the tea description really stands out. I keep thinking it tastes a little like a silver spoon.

Enjoying it with my feet up for an after-dinner gloat. Actually made a plausible facsimile of restaurant Chicken Balsamico without trashing the kitchen or sustaining major grease burns. Score (a rare) one for the kitchen incompetent. http://www.carinos.com/chefsblog/post/2009/09/24/Chicken-Balsamico-Carinos-Recipes-for-the-Home-Cook.aspx

Nicole

That sounds like a tasty dinner!

gmathis

Hard to believe that there isn’t any other seasoning on the meat except a little salt/pepper. The balsamic kind of carmelizes. Was yummy.

Comments

Nicole

That sounds like a tasty dinner!

gmathis