Nothing like sitting in front of the computer doing analytical left-brain things all day, then coming home and spending the evening milking what’s left of the other side to write creative kids’ activities. I am squoze dry. (The creative stuff is the most fun; wish I didn’t have to save it for the dregs of the day.)

And because the cookies mysteriously disappeared while I was at work—two dozen whittled down to two, this is the dessert I’m trying to perk myself up with. It’s not a bad little rooibos, Charlie Brown; it just needs a little love, a small cup, and the bag left in throughout. Not sure I’m getting much chocolate out of it, but it’s still OK for a dessert/nightcap.

Ellyn

Long days can be hard -- but good tea makes it better!

Comments

Ellyn

Long days can be hard -- but good tea makes it better!

Southwest Missouri