Squoze out a reasonable second steep from yesterday’s leaves. The sharpest citrusy edges aren’t there, but still fruity and extremely drinkable. This Mao Jian (Tazo pronounces it Meow Jian) has rejuvenated my interest in green tea.

ashmanra

Local Target – sold out of Pumpkin Pie PopTarts. Food Lion doesn’t carry them. Garner Target – SCORE! They had tons! Sent a box secretly on the plane to London for Anna’s birthday and left two in her cupboard for when she gets back.

K S

Pumpkin PopTarts? How did I miss this? Must find.

gmathis

Yes, you must. Nirvana in a rectangular pastry crust. I showed great restraint and picked up only one box. We made a special Target run this afternoon. Also happened to run into a grocery-shopping friend who handed me a $1 off coupon for Celestial Seasonings and said, “Hey, would you use this?” Fresh box of Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride rode home with the Pop Tarts. Can you stand the excitement?

K S

Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled up and placed in one shopping bag! I checked our Walmart for the Sleigh Ride and Candy Cane Lane, not yet. I don’t know if they will even get them in. I will have to check in the college town up the road where I found a left over box this summer… and look for Nirvana as well :)

ashmanra

I have been looking everywhere I go for the Bigelow teas you mentioned, but none of our stores seem to have the Christmas teas out yet.

mpierce87

Around my area, I never see the Christmas teas in store until right before or right after Thanksgiving. I’m ready for some Bigelow Eggnog and CS Sugar Cookie. Oh and Candy Cane Lane! Must buy all the holiday teas – I need an intervention!

Comments

ashmanra

K S

Pumpkin PopTarts? How did I miss this? Must find.

gmathis