drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Made my own brew this morning—-some hopelessly old Adagio Pumpkin Pie, cocoa nibs, little milk. Not bad!

Terri HarpLady

I got your lovely card, my dear! You are such a talent! I think you need an webpage, or an etsy page or something. Absolutely adorable! :)

gmathis

(To make that happen, I also need 36 hours in a day and a good deal more energy than currently available ;) Glad you liked it!

Terri HarpLady

I know! Plus, I’m sure that hours & hours go into making those, & no price could ever equal the true value of the love & time you put into them.

Terri HarpLady

Anyway, I feel honored to have been a recipient!! :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

gmathis

Terri HarpLady

Anyway, I feel honored to have been a recipient!! :)

Southwest Missouri