drank Coconut Pu-Erh by Unknown

Wish I knew more about this one; provided by a friend, purchased at an indie grocery called Mama Jean’s in Springfield MO.

Pu-erh was just made for fuzzy-flannel additive flavors like chocolate and coconut. Half a cup made me crave a plaid shirt instead of the striped one I’m wearing.

Letting it sit to cool only improved the flavor. Sweet coconut + moist earth with a little mineral scent. Non-pu people wouldn’t get how wonderful that is, but I know you do.

OMGsrsly

Trying to get people to drink a tea you described as ‘drinking a forest’ can be a little difficult… :D

mpierce87

This sounds delightful! I love your description of flannel additive flavors – I totally agree.