drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Prompted/challenged/inspired by recent lavender experimentation, I attempted a little kitchen chemistry this evening:

1 teaspoon Mariage Freres Bourbon Rouge (rooibos)
1/4 skimpy teaspoon lavender
1/2 teaspoon cacao nibs

Ooohhooooh! The lavender gives the rooibos a fruity tinge rather than flowery, and you just can’t ruin cocoa. Did I say oooohhhhhoooo?

K S

Ooooohhhh! Sounds good. Not sure I have any rooibos left but I will be checking.

ashmanra

Oooooohhhhhhooo!

gmathis

This was a vanilla rooibos blend, so there was one extra flavor playing with the senses, too.

Comments

K S

ashmanra