drank Misty Meadows by Savoy Tea Company

Flipping back through recent notes on this one, it seems to be the subconscious go-to for moments of mild creative frustration: in this case, it was losing a wrestling match with a Cricut mat that is losing its sticky (those of you who know how expensive those confounded mats are understand the need to beat them into submission until they’ve lost their last iota of tackiness).

At any rate, this lovely orange-almond green is perfect for an afternoon, slightly sweet, easy to steep. One I will chase down next trip to Arkansas.

TheTeaFairy

I love tea names…Misty Meadows, how inspiring, I would purchase just based on that :-)