drank Eggnogg'n Tea by Bigelow

Storm looming; seasonal grinchies kicking in about a month early—-NEED THIS!
Oversteeped and the green tea in here is pouting a little, but the eggnoggity goodness is still there.

Ok, I LOVE Creamy Eggnog from Butikit, but just say I am out and Jonesin
for some eggnog tea…is this a good “stand in” in an emergency?

CelebriTEA

Butiki…sometimes I spell dyslexic :-)

gmathis

I haven’t tried the Butiki, but I will venture that it’s a plausible substitute. Nice with milk, but sweet and cinna-vanilly on its own; relatively easy to hunt down at chain groceries; inexpensive.

CelebriTEA

I am going to look for it.
I love the Butiki version with a spot of cream.
Sometimes it is so nice to have these friendly, inexpensive versions available ;-)

Comments

CelebriTEA

Ok, I LOVE Creamy Eggnog from Butikit, but just say I am out and Jonesin
for some eggnog tea…is this a good “stand in” in an emergency?

CelebriTEA

Butiki…sometimes I spell dyslexic :-)

gmathis

CelebriTEA

I am going to look for it.
I love the Butiki version with a spot of cream.

Southwest Missouri