drank Kaporet Kenya by Single Origin Teas

Of late, mornings have been hard. Seasonal blahs coupled with flannel sheets that are so comfy I snoodle down under them until the absolute-last-have-to-get-up minute; so tea has been whatever I can fling into the cup and still make it out the door on time. (Looking at the weather forecast, much more snoodling ahead.)

At any rate, I took time for a good cuppa this morning. This is. Smooth and deep without being so strong you have to temper it with milk. Not a bad one in the batch of Single Origin Teas I’ve tried so far.

Nicole

Snoodle is a fantastic word. Into the vocabulary it goes!

gmathis

I stole it. Big Bang Theory. Penny uses it to describe what you do in the Arctic in a blankie with sleeves.

Rosehips

Snoodle!

Comments

Nicole

Snoodle is a fantastic word. Into the vocabulary it goes!

gmathis