Day was a little gray and grim; this provided a little internal perk-up after a long, cold run to nursing home to check on my poor little mom.
The peppermint in this one is at whisper-level; just enough to add a little bit of zing. Inexpensive and recommended if you like lemon teas that aren’t caustically tart.

Last visit, my mom’s meal-table buddy from a couple of rooms down noticed the crossword puzzle book I had brought to fidget with—I have the bedside patience of a 3-year-old. I took her two today that were just getting rumpled in the magazine rack and asked her to do me the honor of finishing them for me. Was a smiley moment to walk past her room and see her hard at them. Just a thought…do a kindness for an elder that isn’t your own. It’ll make your day.

awesome!