Last cup for now…the last 1/4 teaspoon of leaves go in the Junkyard Tea Jar. I’ll just sing the same song, another verse (to the tune of Jingle Bells):

Tasty tea, try and see
Decaf with some spunk;
Good for evenings, better than
Most cheapie decaf junk!

MissB

Junkyard Tea Jar? I love this idea!

gmathis

Scraps of unflavored black teas—use to make iced tea in the summer or when you don’t care and just need some hot leaf juice. Flavor and composition changes regularly :)

Tiegster

Now that’s a great idea! Gonna steal it if you don’t mind.

gmathis

Wish I could say I thought of it myself—simplyjenw inspired me with her Franken-Breakfast Blend (same idea, but more scientifically and proportionately prepared); and I think I’ve seen notes from other Steepsters who do something similar.

Comments

MissB

Junkyard Tea Jar? I love this idea!

Tiegster

Now that’s a great idea! Gonna steal it if you don’t mind.

Southwest Missouri