It has been a long time since I had a cuppa good enough to dedicate more than a sentence to. This one deserves a novelette, but I’ll try to keep it to Reader’s Digest length:

When I first opened the pouch, the smell reminded me of my grandma’s cattle feed barn—a good thing; I’m a farm kid at heart. Fresh sweet clover hay, burlap, and sileage. The grassy smell goes away after you steep it, and instead, you just get the sweet, grainy, clovery taste that lingers a bit after you swallow. Ahhhh! I suddenly have a desire to drive a tractor….

Brought it to work where I often get stuck using tap water, but I believe this is too good to waste. It’s going back home with me.